Thursday 23 February 2017

We're Closing!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Whilst I have loved every minute of creating gifts and homewares for all of my wonderful customers over the past eight years, I have been feeling the need to make a change for a while and so after great thought and deliberation I have decided to close my little business. 

Our website is now temporarily closed but will reopen tomorrow (Friday 24th February 2017) for one last time for our clearance sale.  I have a lot of stock including everything from handmade goodies to craft supplies which all needs to go so be sure to pop by to www.bynicki.co.uk and grab a bargain or two!.

I would also like to take this opportunity of saying a huge thank you to each and every one of my customers who have bought goodies from me over the years, without you I wouldn’t have had a business at all.   I would also like to thank the absolutely wonderful group of business owners and friends who have kept me sane over the years and who without their help, support and advice I would never have kept going this long!.  

Thank you all so much and lots of love.
Nicki

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment